Theme park ride safety
- While at the theme parks, please make sure you follow all the safety rules and regulations that are posted near or at the entrance to each individual ride.
- This would include simple precautions such as to keep all limbs within the interior of the vehicle, utilize all safety devices to include safety harness and safety bars.
- Always remember to stay seated until the ride comes to a full and complete stop.
- In addition to the safety regulations please make sure you are aware of any health risk that may apply to a ride. This may include: heart problems, back problems, high blood pressure, women who are pregnant. This can also include those who have fainting spells, blackouts and dizziness.
- If after leaving a ride you feel ill, and need medical assistance, summon a park employee and they will assist. Many are trained in first aid. If you have already left the park and are feeling ill and need medical services, call 9-1-1.
- Please pay special attention to children, young adults and persons with special needs in your group before, during and after each ride.