Orange County Sheriff's Office
File Your Police Report Online
If this is an Emergency please call 911. If this incident is Traffic Crash Related, please call FHP @ 407-737-2200. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of these please look at our Frequently Asked Question section below.
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the limits of unincorporated Orange County, Florida.
- There are no known suspects. IF YOU HAVE A SUSPECT you CANNOT use this system, you will need to contact the Communications Center at 407/836-HELP (4357) and have a deputy respond to take a report.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the report to keep for your records.
- Be sent a confirmation and an unofficial copy of your report by e-mail so long as:
** Please do not use the e-mail address above to report ANY crimes. If you are reporting a crime other than those listed below or to request information on previous crimes reported using this system or crimes that you reported to a deputy, you can contact the Communications Center at 407/836-HELP (4357) for further assistance with these issues.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon approval by an Orange County Sheriff's Office representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the permanent case number and also receive a copy of the approved case report.
- If the case is rejected by an Orange County Sheriff's Office representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the reason for the rejection.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Orange County Florida Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
If you have previously reported a burglary and you wish to add "Additional Stolen Items" please use the link below. You WILL need the case number that you were originally given to file this supplemental report. Please list each item separately.
Additional Stolen Items
Powered by Coplogic