If this is an Emergency please call 911. If this incident is Traffic Crash Related, please call FHP @ (407) 737-2200. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the limits of unincorporated Orange County, Florida.
- There are no known suspects. IF YOU HAVE A SUSPECT you CANNOT use this system, you will need to contact the Communications Center at 407-836-HELP (4357)and have a deputy respond to take a report.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of these please look at our Frequently Asked Question section below.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the report to keep for your records.
- Be sent a confirmation and an unofficial copy of your report by e-mail so long as:
You provide a valid email address,
You need to add '[email protected]' to your contact list so that the notifications are not rejected by your email provider as "spam" or junk email.
NOTE: This e-mail address is NOT monitored by any deputies or detectives so you cannot follow up on your report by e-mail. To follow up with the investigative unit please call the main number for the Sheriff's Office (407) 254-7000 and ask for the investigative unit for the type of crime that you reported.
** Please do not use the e-mail address above to report ANY crimes. If you are reporting a crime other than those listed below or to request information on previous crimes reported using this system or crimes that you reported to a deputy, you can contact the Communications Center at (407) 836-HELP(4357) for further assistance with these issues.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon approval by an Orange County Sheriff's Office representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the permanent case number and also receive a copy of the approved case report.
- If the case is rejected by an Orange County Sheriff's Office representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the reason for the rejection.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Stolen vehicles/trailers cannot be reported online.
- Weapons of any kind cannot be reported online.
Using the Orange County Florida Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):