Business owners are crucial in keeping our community safe. We have seen cases across the country where a concerned citizen’s tip to law enforcement has helped dismantle a criminal enterprise or even foil a terror plot.
You and your employees are some of the best partners we have in keeping our residents and visitors safe. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office Intelligence Section and the Regional Domestic Security Task Force want you to know we are here to investigate any suspicious activity you encounter or witness.
The Business Owners Outreach Program is intended provide you with a way to communicate your concerns to law enforcement.
Call 407-521-2400 x600 or email [email protected] and an agent will follow up.
In the course of doing business, here are some things to be on the lookout for:
- Suspicious Individuals who seem to be recording or monitoring activities, taking pictures, making videos or schematics at hotels, resorts or attractions
- Suspicious Individuals who rent equipment that can be used as a weapon or to transport a weapon
- Anyone who tries to get information (or question employees) about operations, staffing or security
- Anyone who attempts to measure the reaction time of first responders
- Suspicious Individuals who acquire supplies, explosives, weapons, uniforms, badges, etc.
Never hesitate to report suspicious activity to law enforcement. It’s our job to check out these tips and determine whether there is a credible threat. Thank you for being engaged in your community and for partnering with us to keep Orange County and its residents and visitors safe.
Call 407-521-2400 x600 or email [email protected].